Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Note From Daddy

So Amanda is back to working a crazy schedule at work. That means that Jase, Tyson and I are left to ourselves here at home. We really miss having Mommy around but shes great at her job and we know shes doing it for all for us! Who knew an accountant could not only be extremely smart but also so hot?! How I got her I still wonder sometimes. Anyway, with that being said, I thought I would update this thing for her since time isnt something she has piling up these days. So if this isnt up to par you'll know why.
Jase is changing like crazy. The number of words in his vocabulary is now more than I am going to bother counting. I will mention that his favorite word at the moment however is cow. Yup, cow. In the area we live in we see cattle on a daily basis, by his daycare, on the drive home, even at the end of our block. At the first sighting of one of these animals, Jase is always super excited and yells "cow!" which really sounds like "towel!", but you get the idea. Also, cow applies to just about any animal you see while in the car. Horses, donkeys, llamas, big dogs, whatever. They are all cows. Its a lot of fun though to listen to him talk to them. And he always remembers to wave at them while we are passing by as he glady yells "bye cow".

Speaking of Jase, we just bought a new camera (just like the one Amanda's parents and brother have) and you would think our house is now a studio. It is a great camera, certainly a step up from what we had, but its funny to watch Amanda with it. Poor Jase and Tyson can't do anything without a flash going off somewhere. They have both been good sports, but you can expect plenty of updated pictures now.
Onto a different topic, Amanda found out recently she passed the 3rd CPA test she took (and might I also mention, she not only passed it, but kicked its butt!). We were really proud of her and also pumped that she only has one more to go before she will be a CPA! So if you talk to her and you haven't already congratulated her, be sure to do so. She is getting so close to the end!! Did I mention how smart and hot she is?!
I guess this is what you are supposed to do on this thing. Hope I did alright as a "stand-in". Enjoy the pic's (if I can figure out how to post them...)


2 comments:

Karis said...

Way to go Josh on your first blog!! Thank goodness, I thought we all might have to wait until tax season was over to get another blog. So, we know you can do it now and expect more.

Angela said...

Wow! I am very impressed that Josh willingly posted to your blog! Keith has said several times, "We need to put this picture on the blog" and every time I think, "We???". What he really means is that I need to put it on the blog. Josh did a great job. What a great husband and daddy!