Thursday, December 4, 2008

GRRRR!!!

I know Halloween was over a month ago, but I have to share pictures of Jase in his costume. Yes, I do believe he is the scariest dragon ever! He hates wearing hats, so as you can imagine getting him to leave the dragon's mouth alone was a bit of a challenge. Once we got him outside he was distracted enough to leave it alone though.



Josh took the day off to spend with Jase and I think he was more excited to go trick or treating than Jase was, but we had a really good time anyway. Our friends Justin and Melissa brought baby Kate by and we managed to get some pics of them together. Kate and Jase are in daycare together and I work with Justin. Baby Kate was a very cute monkey.


After Justin and Melissa left, we walked up and down our block in search of people who were actually at home that night. We managed to find a few homes who weren't off doing there own trick or treating. When we got home Jase dumped his candy out and admired it at least ten times. It reminded me a bit of myself. My parents can attest to the fact that I counted my candy every year and kept record of each piece that was eaten. I guess I was always destined to be an accountant.

I think Jase had an "a ha" moment that night, like "all I have to do is get dressed up to get candy?" Totally worth it!





Dots?! Blek!


What else is in here?




Mmm, tootsie roll. Much Better!




















































































2 comments:

Angela said...

YAY! I'm so glad to have a new bloggy buddy!

Karis said...

I am so excited to be able to check your blog!! You better continue to update it!!!