Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas is officially fun again!

I am going to be a few weeks late on all of my postings, but I have to wonder, who really has the time to do this on a weekly basis? We got great video of Christmas just not very many good pictures. We may have to finally get a new camera as ours is just about burned out. I think Josh may throw it against the wall next time he uses it because it seems to frustrate him even more than it does me.


So, Christmas was great! We had so much fun with Jase. In case you didn't hear, Jase had been sick for a few weeks (basically since we had been to Lubbock for Granddaddy's funeral) with a cough and runny nose. We kind of let it go because we are so used to him having these symptoms with his allergies. Well, Tuesday before Christmas our daycare called and said he was running a fever and a high one at that. I took him to the doctor and as it turned out he had come down with Pneumonia. I felt like such a bad mommy for letting it get that bad. Needless to say, we ended up cancelling our plans with Aunt Cindy and her family who had invited us over for Christmas and scrambled to come up with our own Christmas dinner. By Christmas morning Jase was healthy and happy again. I don't think he stopped smiling the entire day and we didn't either.





Jase playing on the slide (his favorite gift)
from Granddad and Tammi...





The ballpit was a gift from Tyson.

I don't know what he was thinking.







Josh was quite pleased with this gift from his dad and Tammi.
I have to say I wish I would have thought of it.


Jase did very well for himself this Christmas. He must have been a very good boy. We are now turning our office into a playroom if that gives you some perspective.

3 comments:

Karis said...

Wow! Tyson is a good!! If he can buy his own Christmas gifts I think you all should consider saving money on daycare and starting Mr. T's daycare out of your home! Doggie daycare might be the next BIG thing!

Angela said...

I have been WAITING for some Christmas pics! Thanks for posting. Jase must have been a very good boy this year! Looks like he had tons of fun despite being under the weather! I wish I could be a kid again!

cindy said...

What a fun day! Jase (and Josh) look most pleased. I'm so sorry that we couldn't get together, but I think Jase would prefer a slide and ball pit to a wii anyway...